For almost a decade there has been a growing interest in Dicholoroacetates potential to successfully get rid of cancer while causing minimal harm to healthy organs. DCA is a relatively cheap substance which cannot be patented by the pharmaceutical industry, thus it could not generate profit for private drug companies. Right now, because of this reason, Dichloroacetate isn’t receiving enough funding and attention which it deserves.
Despite that, there are plenty of ongoing and completed studies which examine the facts of DCA appliance for therapy. This site will present a handful of completed scientific investigations and will constantly update you with the most recent publications related to the subject.
Below you can find full research reports of Sodium Dichoroacetate (DCA) as an anti-cancer agent.
- A Novel Form of Dichloroacetate Therapy for Patients With Advanced Cancer: A Report of 3 Cases
- Anticancer drugs that target metabolism: is dichloroacetate the new paradigm?
- Case Report of Long Term Complete Remission of Metastatic Renal Squamous Cell Carcinoma after Palliative Radiotherapy and Adjuvant Dichloroacetate
- Case Report: Sodium dichloroacetate (DCA) inhibition of the “Warburg Effect” in a human cancer patient: complete response in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after disease progression with rituximab-CHOP
- Dichloroacetate (DCA) and Cancer: An Overview towards Clinical Applications
- Dichloroacetate inhibits neuroblastoma growth by specifically acting against malignant undifferentiated cells
- Dichloroacetate potentiates tamoxifen-induced cell death in breast cancer cells via downregulation of the epidermal growth factor receptor
- Long-term stabilization of metastatic melanoma with sodium dichloroacetate
- Long-term stabilization of stage 4 colon cancer using sodium dichloroacetate therapy (Case report)
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma relapse reversed with dichloroacetate: A case report
- Metabolic Modulation of Glioblastoma with Dichloroacetate
- METFORMIN ENHANCES ANTITUMOR ACTION OF SODIUM DICHLOROACETATE AGAINST GLIOMA C6
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Reversal with Dichloroacetate
- Prolonged Survival After Dichloroacetate Treatment of Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma-Related Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis
- Role of SLC5A8, a plasma membrane transporter and a tumor suppressor, in the antitumor activity of dichloroacetate
- Synergistic Antitumor Effect of Dichloroacetate in Combination with 5-Fluorouracil in Colorectal Cancer
- Targeting metabolism with arsenic trioxide and dichloroacetate in breast cancer cells